Thank you, 2017. Hello, 2018.
What a year!
A BIG thank you to everyone for making 2017 an awesome year for me, art-wise. Here are some thank you's:
- Thank you for purchasing my art! It's an honor that you chose my work for your home (and/or gifts to loved ones).
- Thank for you for purchases after Hurricane Harvey. I'll post an update on how much was raised to help people recover.
- Thank you for visiting my studio(s). First was my 3 month residency in Studio 6. Then, my permanent move to Studio 21 at Hardy & Nance. This has been a dream come true.
- Thank you for visiting me at First Saturday Arts Market. I only did a few markets this year. FSAM is always top notch and the market that helped me get involved with the local community.
- Thank you for liking/sharing and talking about my work. Your passion for art helps drive me.
I have a lot to be grateful for this year: a new dog (Max, the 3-legged wonder dog), completing my first marathon (Marathon #2 is in a few weeks!), the health of my loved ones, etc. Life is good.
I hope 2018 becomes your best year ever. See you in the new year!
The image above is a draft/preview of a collaborative piece I'm working on. It may not make the final cut, but wanted to share anyway.